March 18th, 2014 | Posted in All Internships, Event management Tags: Hot Internship
Start Date: Immediate
Length: 16-26 Weeks
Well known and respected non profit seeks Events Adminstrator Intern. The successful candidate will have Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite, Powerpoint and Outlook competence. You will have high level organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
You will gain and improve your adminstration skills and experience in Events Management, Fundraising and Volunteer Management.
March 18th, 2014 | Posted in All Internships, Event management, Latest News Tags: Hot Internship
Length: 16-26 Weeks
Global luxury Hotel in Syd is looking for a Catering & Conventions Intern, recent graduates are welcome to apply!
This Internship does require a good command of the English language.
You will be gaining experience in and Providing administrative assistance to the Catering & Conventions team (including menus, labels, floorplans etc)
You will gain skills and experience in:
• Sales support systems such as Delphi and Light Speed
• Coordinate appointments, site inspections and entertainment for the Catering & Conventions team
• Complete daily tasks (including signage, daily events, voicemails, batching, Floor Plans)
• Prepare proposals and contracts required
• Respond to telephone inquiries and direct follow up to the appropriate team member.
• Assist as requested by the Director of Catering & Conventions and provide support where needed to the Event Managers/Executives
• Preparation of correspondence in coherence to Company Standards
• Assist in the maintenance of the Delphi Database, ensuring account, contact and booking profiles are updated daily
• Ensure the maintenance and working order of office equipment and resources
• File all correspondence in a logical and sequential order
• Prepare reports as requested
• Prepare Invoice & Statement
March 18th, 2014 | Posted in All Internships, Event management, Latest News, Marketing Tags: Hot Internship, Hot Internships
Length: 16-26 weeks
One of Australia’s premier cultural events company in Melbourne is seeking a marketing/event management intern. The internship will cover account servicing activities, customer relations, bookings, event management, and co-ordinating the marketing campaigns. The successful intern will have excellent presentation, and written/verbal English communication skills are necessary.